General Admission Fast Pass (Will Call)
General Admission access to all Hilton Head Island Jam Events and Performances.
Skip the door charge at all events with a HHIJ Fast Pass.
Note: This is a "will-call," digital ticket purchase. You will not be shipped anything. Your name and order information will be held at the Fast Pass pick up location, where you will pick up your access wristband. Fast Pass does not guarantee access if venue is already at capacity. Select venues (Redfish, Coligny Theatre) require reservations. Additional terms and information below.
Without a Fast Pass, you may pay $10 at the door of each venue, excepting ALL SHOWS at the WESTIN which will require a Fast Pass wrist band to attend.
HHIJ Ticketing General Information
Please familiarize yourself with the terms prior to completing your purchase.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
- Taxes and fees not included in above pricing.
- Hilton Head Island Jam is an all ages event. Children ages 7 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a pass-holding parent or guardian. Fast Pass passes are full price for all ages over 2. Infants 2 years of age or under are free when accompanied by a parent with a Fast Pass.
- Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
- Ticket purchasers will receive email confirmation of purchase. That confirmation may be traded for a wristband at HHIJ festival check in. Passes and wristbands are not transferable to another person once applied to a patron’s wrist.
- Access to events is dependent upon the rules and capacity of the individual venues. Venues may reach capacity, so arrive early. Certain venues - Jazz Corner, Redfish, Coligny Theatre - require reservations.
- There is a strict 8 ticket limit. Additional orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and/or other information.
- Hilton Head Island Jam is held rain or shine except in circumstances where inclement weather threatens public safety.
- Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
- The re-sale or attempted re-sale of passes at a price higher than face value is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Hilton Head Island Jam.
- The Saturday Night Concert at Celebration Park is Free to the Public.
- In the best interest of fans, artists and staff, the Event Organizer will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, unless prohibited by law, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change.